TIME CRUNCH in the 21st century.
We are living in a time in history that could be considered the most exciting period to date. Never before has it been easier to experience so much in such a small section of time. But how do we allocate our time so we get the most out of our exercise allocation because we all know how that is a priority! Right?
So what is the most efficient path to finely tune that bod, so you can give those 100 (or more) things that you should be doing before you die, a good crack? Let’s face it, the fitter you are, the more likely you are to enjoy the time you have on this fast moving planet anyway. Here are the top 6 things you should do, to be able to live that life you have dreamed of. Pay attention to the order in which you should do them too because that matters!
1. Clear with your doc that you are ready to get things moving safely
2. Eat well, live by the adage if it came out of a packet it is crap and should be avoided
3. Lift weights, muscle not only looks good it is good for you
4. Do short intense (relative to where you are at) aerobic/anaerobic sessions – it will boost the feel good chemicals in your body and your metabolism, kind of like upgrading from a Mini to a V8, which in this instance is a good thing!
5. Drink plenty of the clear stuff and I am not talking Vodka! H2o is the elixir of life
6. Sleep tight! 8 hours is good and your body will thank you for it. It will also make the exercise part possible