JOIN OUR TEAM?
Looking for a Fitness Coaching Career? Anthony Gillespie, the owner and operator of Best Practice Personal Training is looking for a new professional trainer/coach (no rent to pay) to join and grow in the business.
This video was recorded when I was at the Valley Pool from 2005 to 2014.
The message is still the same! We are now at 49 Allison St Bowen Hills.
- In the fitness industry in varying roles since 1990! Best Practice established in 2005 in Brisbane.
- Looking to make Best Practice the bench-mark for quality personal training now and into the future
- Wanting to replicate the business in various locations where it makes good business sense to do so and offer that opportunity to team members.
- 3 degrees including Sports Science, Psychology and HONS in Psychology. Professional tennis coaching background. Level 3 Fitness Professional. Formerly an accredited Exercise Physiologist
- Looking to build the existing personal training membership base to 100 people and the new small group training program to 100 members as well. This will be the maximum number serviced by 3-5 full time trainers.
The offer for the right person is for me to work with you (free of charge) until you are able to hit the ground running and train/coach in the manner in which we describe in our marketing to prospective and active clients. The idea then is to help you set up networks and lead building activities to grow our client/membership base as quickly as we can to 100, for both the personal training and the new group training program starting in July of this year (2018). I am working on this right now via a networking group called BNI and the local chamber of Commerce. I will be expecting that you use your existing networks and abilities to ”sell” yourself to accelerate this business building process. So keep in mind that you will be able to influence your earning potential by becoming more and more skilled with your marketing and sales activities. I will help you as much as I can in this process as well. This latter part of the position will be considered a bonus from my side (and yours) but the most important part is you feel like the box that ‘describes you’ is pretty spot on.
Fill in the form below and email ([email protected]) or post in your CV. I can’t wait to speak with you should you fit what we are looking for.