The exciting news is we now also offer a unique GYM MEMBERSHIP for local-businesses-only (and their employees). As of April 2017.
This is strictly limited to 20 members only and for good reasons.
- We don’t want to be crowded. Yes we like a buzz but not hordes of people because there are enough gyms that play that game.
- We are predominantly a personal training membership based facility and want to make sure those members always feel comfortable.
- We want to offer this to people who know how to use the equipment safely, are well versed in good exercise technique, are down to earth and basically just nice people. Having a positive environment is a top priority for us.
So we are currently offering this to 20 members only so we can see how we go with it. We may increase, decrease this number depending on how it feels.
COST: $30 per week billed monthly with a $20 key tag deposit. Cancel at any time.
We do have a small group training program and obviously personal training too, so if you are interested in either of those let us know and or check the links.
WHY ANOTHER GYM?
We know! There are just soooo many gyms literally EVERYWHERE. So why would we offer another gym membership?
- Well this is aimed directly at walking or push bike riding distance locals who aren’t super enthused about what is already on offer in the area and like the idea of training in a specialist facility with some pretty unique offerings.
- From our perspective, we would really like to build a great community here at Best Practice and having more motivated people around using the gym is always good for morale.
- We are keen to offer something different in the gym membership world. Our major point of difference is that we actually WANT you to turn up and we will be tracking that you do use the gym and keep to a schedule that you outwardly commit to and let us know about. You will get weekly feedback on how you are going. We will be able to do this because of the low number of memberships we are offering.
I know it sounds a bit ‘big brother’ to have us so in your face (in the nicest possible way) but having someone track what you do and keep you ACCOUNTABLE, is the absolute key to getting this fitness gig in to a HABIT and therefore getting great results. We have some pretty cool online systems to help us help you including My Zone which is a great tool both from our side, to see what you are doing and from your side in terms of motivation.
We will definitely be encouraging you to join us in some of the community events we do as well, like fun runs, beginner triathlons and bike rides throughout the year. We like the idea of helping people train to be able to do fun stuff in the real world. Perhaps working out around us and seeing what we do will also motivate you to join our small group training program at some point. It’s always easier to get physical work done when you have company and some of the sessions we do are fun! Case in point. Our kickbikes below.
Apply here now!
49 Allison St. Bowen Hills QLD 4006 Australia
07 3854 0386
Find us on Google+
- Monday - Thursday 05.00 - 19.30
- Friday 05.00 - 17.30
- Saturday 06.00 - 12.30